Toad on Fresh Air – 24th March 2011
So, I may be jetlagged to all fuck, but why not get on Fresh Air Radio and pass my incoherence onto you. Hell, what could possibly be more entertaining than listening to me almost fall asleep whilst introducing songs?
Actually, it will probably work in everyone’s favour actually, as rather than the usual bollocks talking, I will probably end up playing more songs and chattering far less in between, which will presumably be much more entertaining for those of you actually listening.
Live from 8pm UK time: click here to listen.
As per usual, feel free to chip in in the comments below, and I will be adding the playlist as we go along.
1. Pavement – Spit on a Stranger
2. Preston School of Industry – Straits of Magellan
3. Sparkelhorse – Happy Pig (Live)
4. The National – Think You Can Wait (with Sharon Van Etten)
5. Lady Lazarus – Fighting Words and Fists
6. New Animal – All I Want is Gone
7. My Teenage Stride – The Genie of New Jersey
8. Dolfish – Digitised Love Letters
9. Dolfish – I’m Proud of You Joanna
10. The Zincs – Rich Libertines