Friday Might Be Functional Again
I think the work which had to be done pretty much immediately has had the effect of jump-starting a spluttering brain. The Josh T. Pearson Toad Session is finished and ready to publish next weekend (assuming he’s happy with it), and Ian and I have been plotting this year’s Song, by Toad Records er, strategy, if you can call it that (just listen to tomorrow’s podcast if you’re interested).
We’re also working on this year’s Song, by Toad Records free sampler, which is going to be excellent. A little different from last year’s of course, but then I suppose that’s the point.
Anyhow, welcome to the first Friday Five of 2012. Why not delurk, just for shits and giggles, and say hello. I promise the questions won’t be challenging.
1. A New Year’s resolution you might keep.
2. One you’ll make but will probably break.
3. One you wouldn’t be naive enough to even make in the first place.
4. One someone else should make.
5. One other people might make for you but they can fuck off.