Yep, a couple of days into September and Scotland really has decided that it’s Autumn now, all of a sudden it’s fucking Autumn. Cold, crappy rain, wind, all the usual fun and games. Season OVER! We are into shitty territory now, just you accept it!
Anyhow, I have never figured out whether good (more likely to leave the house) or bad weather (more likely to want to be inside in a venue) weather is more likely to lead to good gig attendances, but I suppose it’s always nice to have the excuse either way if no-one turns up to your gig.
One nice thing about the weather turning shitty, of course, is that the fucking builders who repaired our roof – Traditional Roofing and Building – whilst excellent in every other respect, managed to paint my office windows shut and are ignoring my requests to come out and fix them. So at least if it’s cold I won’t just be sat up here fucking sweltering all day. Enjoy the tunes!
Direct download:¬†Toadcast #276 – The Autumncast
Subscribe to the Toadcasts on Mixcloud
Subscribe to the Toadcasts on iTunes
01. Temple Songs – Passed Caring (00.16)
02. John Murry – Southern Sky (07.45)
03. Sparrow and the Workshop – Odessa (remixed by White Label) (15.47)
04. Samantha Crain – For the Miner (23.57)
05. Vandaveer – Poor Edward (29.27)
06. Stefan Noons – Signals (35.26)
07. Playlounge – Grandma Death (40.01)
08. The Hundredth Anniversary – Last Drive (43.02)
09. Monster Rally – Orchids (48.44)
10. Califone – Move Music Kills a Kiss (54.23)