I do get a shiny new pair of Converse, courtesy of the sponsors, which is cool.¬† But above all, me, the chance to talk shit… well, it’s just a match made in heaven isn’t it.
My Granddad lives in Manchester too, which is rather convenient, so on Sunday I will go round to his house and say hello.¬† Who knows, it might even shunt me slowly out of the Bad Son status I have been occupying for all these years.
This playlist is largely composed of new stuff which has appeared in my inbox recently, and a couple of bizarre wild cards – two covers,
01. Yusuf Azak – Turn on the Long Wire (06.23)
02. Micah P. Hinson – 2s and 3s (12.50)
03. Nina Nastasia – Cry, Cry, Baby (17.58)
04. Emit Bloch – Milkshake vs. Passenger (Kelis & Iggy Pop) (23.50)
05. Run on Sentence – Out in the Woods (30.16)
06. eagleowl – Morpheus (33.43)
07. David Tattersall – The Old Family (39.15)
08. Los Hombres – Let it Out (Let it All Hang Out) (41.36)
09. Male Bonding – Year’s Not Long (46.12)
10. Willie Nelson – Smells Like Teen Spirit (49.22)
11. Super Adventure Club – Pick Up Sticks (57.03)