Yes, bitches, this Friday is no mercy day. Not really sure why, but Yarrrgh and so on. Actually this Friday might finally mark my DJ debut. I have to confess that a considerable part of me wants to suggest just taking my iPod and sticking the fucking thing on random, but any committed Music Nazi is always going to be happy to force other people to listen to their choice of tunes, the only real question I have is what the fuck everyone else gets out of it. So if you want to come along and point and laugh whilst I break other people’s equipment, then Sneaky Pete’s this evening is the place to come.
Mrs Toad is away, you know. Another week of solitude to endure, and then the silly old bag is home again next weekend. The street lights have just gone off, indicating morning, I believe. So what, though. Fuck you and your breakfast. I actually don’t think I’ve eaten breakfast in about fifteen years. It’s pretty fucking dark actually, so I’m a little surprised to see the council decided that tomorrow has arrived.
Erm, so I’m going to be at work with a colossal hangover and an air of desperation, hoping for the weekend. You, on the other hand, are going to illuminate your day by participating in the Song, by Toad Friday Fives. I don’t care that you’ve never taken part before, and I don’t care that you might not necessarily have anything side-splittingly witty to say. That doesn’t matter – just chip in and then go for a pint to celebrate the latest in a long sequence of weekends.
1. DJs – can you name a good one, or are they basically just a hairy version of the random function which takes a shit occasionally?
2. What is your normal breakfast?
3. Hve you ever DJd anywhere other than your own party?
4. Do you actually like the music they play in nightclubs or do you just go in order to drink more and maybe pull some pointless old skank?
5. Who do you think actually does like the music in nightclubs?